Nike Lebron Shoes Blue, Nike Lebron Blue Diamond
Nike LeBron 17 - Boys' Grade School James, Lebron | Photo Blue/Photo Blue/Ghost Green
Be Like Bron
When your child puts on the Nike Grade School Boys' Lebron 17, they're putting on a set of sneakers developed by LeBron James, for aspiring young athletes like him. Its specific design is tailored to growing players. There's never been a kids' sneaker with more attention to detail, so you'd be wise to get these if you have kids that are into basketball. Light as a Feather, Bouncy Like a Spring
From the Knitposite fabric to the lightweight midsole, every piece of this sneaker has been built for speed, performance, and for your kid. The Knitposite upper is formed by heating plastic yarns, meaning that the swirling pattern found in the shoe is 100% unique. There are many sneakers like it, but this one will be special for your child. Nike Grade School Boys' Lebron 17 Features:
• Knitposite upper for lightweight, breathable support with structure.
• Max Air unit in heel for increased shock resistance and bounce.
• Zoom Air technology in forefoot provides responsive springiness on the court.
• Unique knit design in every shoe, thanks to special upper construction.
• High-traction rubber outsole provides superior grip on the court.
Find more related products: